Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
$105.00 - $220.00
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
DIRT READY. When you’re out on the trail, you need comfort, efficiency, and a perfect fit to keep you going strong. A rugged sole and light but durable materials ensure Flux is ready for off-road adventures. Features - ForceDrive Nylon midsole with Rubber outsole - SPD clipless compatible design TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - QuickFit upper with three large Velcro straps - ErgoComfort footbed with TransTextura Plus anti-odor technology
$126.00 - $129.99
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
PUMP UP PERFORMANCE. A more comfortable fit and better performance while climbing, sprinting or pushing your limits on long road rides. That’s what you can expect from Pulse, which combines Giant’s Dynamic Cycling Fit with a QuickFit upper that delivers comfort, convenience, and precision. Features - FORCE DRIVE Clipless Composite Outsole - QuickFit Upper conforms to the riders instep while a proprietary 3x buckle operates three times faster versus traditional buckle systems - Streamlined Tread and Replaceable Anti-Slip Rubber Studs for stable walking and traction - AirStream 5-Vent Cooling System with 5 vents in the outsole
$129.99 - $137.00
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- Force drive clipless composite outsole - Quickfit upper conforms to the riders instep while a proprietary 3x bluckle operates three times faster versus traditional buckle systems - Streamlined tread and replaceable anti-slip rubber studs for stable walking and traction - Airstream 5-vent cooling system with 5 vents in the outsole
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$89.99 - $105.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$89.99 - $90.00
- ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with light weight 3 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed, TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Just like their name implies, Pearl Izumi's All-Road II shoes handle any road you can throw at them, and even off-road duties. They feature light, breathable uppers with 3-buckle 1:1 Anatomic Closures that conform to your feet for superior comfort. Nylon/composite soles with Select 1:1 Power Plates offer excellent support and pedaling efficiency. Plus, Pearl's Select Heel Cups hold your feet in place for excellent stability, and the grippy outsoles deliver outstanding traction.
Shimano’s RP3W gets you on the road with comfort, versatility, and a great, women's-specific fit. Make your road rides more comfortable and efficient with pro-level features like the RP3’s pressure-relieving offset straps and efficient, fiberglass-reinforced soles. Shimano's Air Intake system brings air in the shoe's front to pick up heat and moisture and vents it out sole's exhaust ports to keep your feet dry and comfortable. And, the RP3 can use standard SPD cleats with an adapter (sold separately), so you can hammer out a quick indoor cycling session without having to bring your own pedals.
Page 1 of 1