Liv Women's Bicycles (by Giant)
Liv's Avail Advanced SL boasts a tuned composite frame with a tall head tube and relaxed, back-friendly geometry that offers new levels of on-road comfort and control. Adding to that, Liv's full composite OverDrive 2 tapered fork nullifies road buzz and guides you with authority. Fast-spinning Giant composite wheels carve predictably through turns, and Giant's P-SLR 1 tires hold fast in the corners and inspire confidence on descents. Shimano's impeccable electronic 11-speed Ultegra Di2 drivetrain provides smooth, lightning-fast gear changes while the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure unprecedented control. And of course, the Liv and Giant finishing kit perfectly matches a bike this exquisite.
Pedal to work, meet friends for coffee or build up fitness on the bike path. Alight fits right into a fun, healthy lifestyle. With its lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame and upright flat-bar positioning, Alight is comfortable for a daily commute and sporty for longer rides. Women’s-specific geometry and sizing gives Alight a stable, confident ride quality. And thanks to integrated dropouts, it’s easy to personalize with racks and fenders.
Nothing beats the feel of a comfortable cruiser. Simple has a laid-back style and an easy ride that never gets old. With its beach cruiser DNA and its city bike comforts, the women's Simple is at home on any road or path. Beneath the laid-back looks is a smart design with modern features including a lightweight aluminum frame and easy gearing options. And the comfy balloon tires, plush saddle, and stable upright rider positioning help give Simple its casual, worry-free ride quality.
Her first two-wheeler. One of life’s great experiences, the colorful Adore makes it easy. A lightweight aluminum frame with a low stand-over height, 12-inch wheels, coaster brakes and fun colors make Adore the perfect riding companion for the driveway and beyond. This bike is fitted with an easy to use single-speed drive train and mini-rider settings. Designed for safety, stability, and comfortable pedaling. Complete with a bell that lets everyone know she’s on the move.
- 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed, TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
- Comfortable elastic TR-90 material frame and temple - Adjustable ergonomic nose pad and temple tip - Anti-slip rubber material temple tip keep the eyewear always in position - Quick and interchangeable lens design - Slim, women specific fit
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$89.99 - $90.00
- ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with light weight 3 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
The Liv Rev Comp brings the same great benefits of the Liv Rev to all levels of riders. You’ll stay cool and dry with ventilation from the Direct Flow Cooling and moisture-wicking TransTextura PLUS as you grind uphill and hit the flats. Open up on high-speed descents with a perfectly snug fit for zero distractions, thanks to the CINCH Pro head-hugging fit system. Whether you attack during a group ride or hang back to take in the views, Liv Rev Comp has you covered with a stylish design and uncompromising comfort. Liv Rev Comp is available with the latest MIPS technology for maximum crash protection. - AirFlow 14-vent cooling system is enhanced by three large center vents pulling air through the helmet and over the rider’s head to keep them cool - In-mold Polycarbonate (PC) shell with lightweight EPS foam provides maximum protection without being uncomfortable - Lightweight, comfortable LiteForm webbing wraps around the head for a secure and comfortable fit. It’s also hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out like other webbing - Locking cam buckles keep the LiteForm webbing anchored securely - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Numen+ Link TL Magnetic mount compatible - MIPS Brain Protection System optimized design - Certifications: CPSC/CE - Small/Medium- 49-57cm; Medium/Large- 53-61cm
$84.99 - $85.00
An extra layer can make all the difference between a great day on the bike and staying indoors. Liv's Wind Jacket uses wind-proof ProTextura fabric to shrug off cooler temps. It features a full-length zipper for easy temperature regulation, two zippered front pockets, and fits easily into its own stuff sack when the temps start to climb. There's also 360-degree reflective accents for increased visibility in low-light riding conditions.
Liv's Fisso Shorts are all you need for a great day on the bike. Lightweight, supportive TransTextura fabric keeps you cool and dry, while strategically placed flatlock seams ensure the shorts sit smoothly against your skin as you pedal. The wide, soft crossover waistband increases the all-day comfort of these shorts. A women's-specific SportComfor chamois uses dual-thickness, high-density padding for exceptional high-mileage comfort and support.
- Liv club fit - 1/2-length zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking Transtextura fabric
- Created for the road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Modern, Aero tear drop rounded shape - AirFlow ventilation system with internal channels for added cooling and comfort - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and integrated GoPro mounting surface - Women's
$74.99 - $75.00
An extra layer can make all the difference between a great day on the bike and staying indoors. Liv's Wind Vest uses wind-proof ProTextura fabric to shrug off the cooler temps. It features a full-length zipper for easy temperature regulation, two zippered front pockets, and fits easily into its own stuff sack when the temps start to climb. There's also 360-degree reflective accents for increased visibility in low-light riding conditions.
Liv's Contact Comfort Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base to keep you comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
Liv's Contact Comfort+ Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you'll be comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected - Transtextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odors - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS - New Cinch Jr. fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection - Integrated foam visor
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-oriented helmet packed with features - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow exhaust ports - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - New Cinch ONE fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort and an easy dial function - Removable visor - Women's
Giant's Connect Comfort Saddle is ideal for shorter commutes and weekend fitness rides. It wide base with plush padding makes riding comfortable. Plus, the water-resistant synthetic cover and steel rails make this one tough, durable saddle.
$35.00 - $37.00
Liv's Passion Long Finger Gloves have the support you need for all-day off-road adventures. The reinforced Amara palm is equipped with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding for high-mileage, high comfort, vibration damping, and pressure relief. Printed silicone fingertips keep your hands on the controls. The back is made of breathable, four-way stretch mesh, and the thumbs feature large micro-fiber nose wipes.
Liv's Connect Comfort+ Saddle is ideal for shorter commutes and weekend fitness rides. Its center zone cut relieves pressure so you're comfortable while you ride. Plus, the water-resistant synthetic cover and steel rails make this one tough, durable saddle.
Liv's Contact Upright Saddle boasts an anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. A central pressure-relieving channel and light, supportive padding provide all-day comfort.
$34.99 - $35.00
Treat your hands to great gloves! The Liv's XC Gloves utilize a single layer of vented Clarino leather palms with no padding for maximum ventilation and bar feel. Other great features include highly breathable 4-way stretch mesh backs,a slip-on style for easy on/off and silicone details on the palm for serious grip.
$30.00 - $32.00
Liv's Connect Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. Lightweight, high-density padding combines with a central pressure-relieving channel for supportive, all-day comfort.
- Breathable and stretchy fleece Lycra - Extended and elasticized cuff - Highly absorbent terry wipe area - Silicon appliqué on palm & fingers for all-weather grip - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips - High-visibility reflective accents
Lightweight and comfortable, Liv's Race Day Short Finger Gloves are a minimalist dream. The TransTextura fabric keeps your hands cool. A pre-curved thumb allows for a great range of motion and a longer elastic wrist closure provides an ideal fit.
$27.99 - $28.00
The Liv Velocity Long Finger Gloves are made of a 4-way-stretch fabric for a great fit, boast soft Clarino palms for protection and comfort, and feature breathable mesh backs. The fingers are contoured for a non-restrictive flex. You'll love the Velcro closures, microfiber face-wipers and silicon appliqués for all-weather grip.
$24.99 - $25.00
The Liv Velocity Short Finger Gloves are made of a 4-way-stretch fabric for a great fit, boast soft Clarino palms for protection and comfort, and feature breathable mesh backs. You'll love the Velcro closures, microfiber face-wipers and silicon appliqués for all-weather grip.
Page 1 of 2 Next page