Craft's Thermal Split Finger Gloves give you a good grip on the bike when chilly weather sets in. They feature Thinsulate insulation and an inside fleece liner glove for added warmth. Plus, Velcro closures and pull tabs create a comfortable fit. - Integrated fleece liner (not removable) - Clarino palm - Thinsulate insulation - Terry thumb - Velcro closure - Pull tab
$15.00 - $20.00
Simple. Classic. Functional. That's how we describe the Liv/Giant Sport Gloves. These great gloves use a reinforced Clarino palm with light padding for a good balance of comfort, protection and bar feel. The backs are made from highly breathable 4-way stretch mesh for lightweight breathability. You'll also love the slip-on style and the pull tabs for easy on/off.
$16.95 - $18.00
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - Single-ply construction - Reinforced cushion on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel construction - With new Giant graphic logo - 8 inch long cuff
$19.99 - $21.00
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Velcro closure - Large micro-fiber wipe area
$25.00 - $26.00
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Velcro closure - Large micro-fiber wipe area
Treat your hands to great gloves! Giant's XC Gloves utilize a single layer of vented Clarino leather palms with no padding for maximum ventilation and bar feel. Other great features include highly breathable 4-way stretch mesh backs,a slip-on style for easy on/off and silicone details on the palm for serious grip.
$27.99 - $28.00
Stay in touch with Giant's Rev long-fingered gloves. TipTech fingertips are smart phone friendly, so you don't need to remove these gloves when you get a call. The elastic wrist closure is quick and easy to pull on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a non-binding fit. Breathable four-way stretch backs keep your hands cool, and full-length fingers offer coverage and protection. The lightweight padding in the synthetic leather palm offers great comfort for long days in the saddle.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
$30.00 - $35.00
The Liv/Giant Road Pro Short Finger Gloves are a super choice for any ride, long or short. They boast stretchy mesh backs for top-notch breathability and microfleece thumbs for wiping your face. You'll also love the Pittards textured palms for a great bar feel and micro Velcro wrist closure for dialing a wonderful fit.
Keep your hands feeling great no matter how long you ride with the Liv/Giant Plush Gloves. They incorporate multiple gel pads in the palms for excellent comfort, vibration damping and nerve pressure relief. You'll also love the Clarino palms, breathable uppers and easy on/off Velcro tabs.
$32.99 - $33.00
Keep your hands happy and protected with Giant's Horizon Long Finger Gloves. The reinforced, double-layer Clarino leather palms feature supportive padding and double stitching in critical wear areas. Grippy printed silicone on the palms and fingertips means you'll always have control right under your hands. Four-way stretch backs keep your hands cool, while the stretchy neoprene cuffs with Velcro closures offer a great fit and easy on/off.
Keep your hands happy and protected with Giant's Horizon Long Finger Gloves. The reinforced, double-layer Clarino leather palm features supportive padding and double stitching in critical wear areas. Grippy printed silicone on the palm and the fingertips means you'll always have control right under your hands. Four-way stretch backs keep your hands cool, and the stretchy neoprene cuff with Velcro closure offers a great fit and easy on/off.
Giant's 3D Arm Warmers are great for chilly mornings, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from quick-drying ThermTexture fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light. • ThermTextura • 3D ergonomic cut • Reflective accents • UPF 50
$39.99 - $40.00
Giant's Trail Gloves are just as rough and tumble as your riding is. With a double-layer of vented Clarino leather in high-wear areas and light padding, the Trail Gloves shake off all day rides and unscheduled trips to the ground with ease. The airy 4-way stretch mesh construction, gusseted fingers and Flex panels make them breathable, light and completely non-restrictive. Other great features include Airprene cuffs with Velcro/TPR closures for a custom fit and silicone details on the palm for serious grip.
Giant's Thermo Arm warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from medium-weight spandex fleece for superb warmth and comfort. The elastic grippers keep them in place and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
- Lightweight TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
Giant's 3D Short Sleeve Baselayer is made from their quick-drying, antibacterial TransTextura fabric that protects your core from the wind and cold while pedaling. It features a drop tail and raglan sleeves for a comfortable, cycling-specific fit.
- ProTexturaPLUS and ThermTextura insulation provide warmth and weather protection - Waterproof and wind proof PU insert - Silicone print on the fingers and palm for safety and precise control - Single layer Amara leather palm and Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Velcro wrist opening and adjustability
$55.00 - $58.00
Giant's Core Shorts sit at the center of a great ride. Nylon/spandex material breathes, dries quickly, and provides excellent muscle support. A CoreComfor chamois pad uses dual-thickness, high-density foam padding for all-day comfort on the bike. These shorts also feature a wide, non-binding waistband and silicone leg grippers to keep everything in place while you're out riding.
$59.99 - $75.00
An extra layer can make all the difference between a great day on the bike and staying indoors. Giant's Core Wind Jacket uses wind-proof and water-resistant ProTextura fabric to shrug off cooler temps. It features a full-length zipper and a vented back panel for easy temperature regulation. Plus, there's also 360-degree reflective accents for increased visibility in low-light riding conditions.
$59.99 - $60.00
- TransTextura moisture wicking fabric - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
Giant's Performance Short Sleeve Jersey is made from their CoolTech fabric to keep you comfortable and dry. It boasts flat-lock seams, SPF 30 sun protection, a full-length zipper and a rear zip pocket.
Versatile and comfortable for everyday cycling, Tour jerseys are made with TransTextura permanent moisture transfer technology that keeps you dry and comfortable. A full-length semi-lock zipper maximizes convenience and comfort. The prominent graphic design and UPF help protect you from every angle. Features - TransTextura fabric features excellent moisture transfer - Raglan sleeve cut provides better arm movements - Full-length semi-lock zipper - 3 rear pockets for easy carry items - Reflective details for low light visibility - Club fit, best fit for exercise or fitness riding - UPF 45+
$64.99 - $65.00
Giant's Team Shorts are ready and willing to tackle any ride. Ergonomic multi-panel construction, with fatigue-reducing compression legs, makes for an exceptional fit on the bike. Giant's CoreComfor chamois has high-mileage support to spare. The seamless inner leg construction keeps your pedaling smooth, even in critical high wear areas. And, you can represent with the sublimated Giant Team graphics.
$75.00 - $79.00
- Ultra-lightweight wind breaker vest for performance riders - Packable design is easily carried in jersey pocket - Ideal for riding in windy circumstances or gliding downhill; helps keep body temperature steady - Reflective accents enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions
Enjoy every ride in Giant's Streak Short Sleeve Jersey. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey breathes well and dries quickly. The Streak features a full-length zipper, three spacious rear pockets, and a sweat-proof phone pocket.
For training and fitness riding, Podium delivers the best features in heat management and vapor control. The short sleeve version features TransTextura fabric in the front and back, plus breathable mesh side panels. The long sleeve version has ThermTextura fabric plus lightweight fleecing. Features - TransTextura fabrics features quick moisture transfer and drying - Mesh side panels under armpits provide extra ventilation - Ergonomic design at waist areas provide optimal fit with body garment - Raglan sleeve cut provides better arm movements - Full-length semi-lock zipper - Silicone gripper on back hem holds the jersey firmly in place - 3 rear pockets for easy carry items and get supplies - Reflective details for low light visibility - Race fit for performance cycling - UPF 30+
- Race fit - Durable soft-feel fabric provides the perfect amount of compression and breathability - Laser-cut, inside-out bib strap construction keeps seams away from the rider’s skin and provides excellent comfort - E.I.T. Urraki multi-density comp chamois, tested and adopted by giant pro racers, ensures total freedom of movement - Elasticized gripper on leg opening provides perfect compression without using silicone grips that can irritate skin - Teflon coated rear panel helps repel water spray from the rear wheel - Reflective details for low light visibility. - UPF 50+ sun protection
- TransTextura™ moisture transfer technology - Comfortable for cycling and everyday use - Very thin and smooth feel
$13.99 - $15.00
- Transtextura Plus anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin and breathable. - Ultra high gauge 200-needle count - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
Page 1 of 2 Next page